EAGLE CHASE IS CLOSED FOR THE YEAR. Well not officially, there is a guy out there that will still take your money and let you get a golf cart. This is the worst golf course I think I ever played on. This golf course make the worst Carolina Trail course look like Pebble Beach. I went out there because somebody had reported it was a good wet weather course because it drained well. LIAR! I needed a canoe to get to #10 tee box. 90% of the sand traps were full of water. I actually lost a ball in a sand trap because the water was too deep to see it. The other 10% hardly had any sand in them. The greens were terrible. I could count the number of greens in okay to good condition on one hand. The fairways were the only thing is decent condition but because of the wet weather the farmer wasn’t able to bail the mowed grass. I would give them at least a couple of days for them to get it bailed up and hauled off the course. Cart paths are all rooted up, I hope you like hearing your clubs beat off each other because that noise don’t stop until the cart does. Did I mention the greens were horrible, well its worth mentioning again. Yeah big patches of grassless areas, nothing but dark dirt and white sand. They were also bumpy (go figure) It’s going to take a ton of good reviews by a bunch of different people before I even think about this course again. If you want to see for yourself be sure to save your receipt you can deduct it from your taxes as charity. I gave it one star for nice parking lot, plenty of empty spaces too.