The good news is that I broke 80. The bad news is that it was for 14 holes. The “slow moving” thunderstorms of last night really did a number on the course, and a significant number of greens and fairways were closed/under water. The staff did a great job of salvaging the day by picking 7 holes that were playable and playing them twice (Holes 1,2,3,6,7,8, and 9). Holes 6 and 9 were using the Red tees, so one had a very good chance of driving the green on No. 6 I want to emphasize that I consider the round and course conditions to have been excellent considering the weather of the previous night. If anyone is uncomfortable with the above described arrangements, I would recommend, and encourage, you to wait a week before trying to play the course – give it a chance for the water to recede, and the fairways to recover.